Monday, March 26, 2007

Do You Want Snores With That?


Heavy breathing, as I know it to be, is a involuantary action where the person snoring is very tired thus he/she breathes heavily whilst sleeping. However, what I was hearing last night could not have been heavy breathing, it was no other than snoring!

This snore, coming to me in Dolby surround sound mind you, sounded like a chainsaw, or even a motorcycle. It was horrendous, I had my sister's iPod in my ears, kirtan blasting at full volume, and I could still hear this uncle snore, and he wasn't even sleeping next to me! Over the weekend I must have had, at most, 6 hours of kip! Which is quite hard especially when you have to go to school the next day from 8:30 am til 3:45 pm.

Anyway, the reason for this special post is the exclusive video clip I have aquired of the cursed snoring. For your listening displeasure, I present a sleeping uncle (someone a good few metres away).

No comments: